About Our Chapter
Appleton VVA Chapter 351 is aligned with Vietnam Veterans of America, chartered by Congress in 1986 and dedicated to Vietnam-era Veterans and their families. VVA actively promotes the following goals:
- Advocate on important issues: health care and well-being of veterans; we aid lobbying efforts that support veteran’s issues
- Continually seek the fullest accounting of POW/MIAs and support our next generation of American war veterans
What We Do
- We hold regular meetings, promote social events, hold fundraising drives throughout the year to benefit veterans and their families
- We organize a mobile education program called Reflections of Vietnam, which travels to high schools and other venues to teach young folks and the public about Vietnam, and positively change the public perception of Vietnam Veterans.
- We organize/host seminars on Toxic Substances used in wars to help the public understand the long-term effects of these toxins on their lives and the lives of their loved ones.
VVA 351 have a number of businesses who do great things for us; We want to recognize their support for our organization.
- 5th Quarter: http://fifthquartersportsbar.com/
- Angel’s Restaurant: http://angelsappleton.com/
- Baer Printing: http://www.baerprinting.com/
- FastSigns: https://www.fastsigns.com/267-appleton-wi?utm_source=google&utm_medium=local&utm_campaign=localmaps&utm_content=267
- Tim & Jay’s Automotive Specialists: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tim-Jays/158873324135257